Best Selling Author, Award-Winning Mortgage Broker, Fellow Institute of the Canadian Bankers, Streetwise Mortgages
Dalia Barsoum of CENTUM Streetwise Mortgages is an award-winning Mortgage Broker, Real Estate investor and finance executive with over 20 years experience in the banking sector spanning multiple disciplines including: Real Estate, Residential and Commercial Lending, Wealth Management and Strategy. She authored Canada’s Best Selling Real Estate Financing Book and Amazon's Best Seller: “Canadian Real Estate Investor Financing: 7 Secrets to Getting All the Money You Want”, and has the following accolades:
- The Real Estate Professionals Magazine Top 100 women driving and reshaping the Canadian real estate industry
- 2015 Top Mortgage Broker Award by the Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine (CREW)
- 2016 finalist for the Top Investor Award by CREW
- Top mortgage production award for 2015, 2014 and 2013 by the CENTUM Franchise Network
Dalia is a speaker, regular columnist for CREW and contributes to various media outlets on the topics of Real Estate investing and financing ; including : Rogers TV , Toronto Money Show, the Toronto Investor Forum , Canadian Mortgage Professionals (CMP) and Investment Groups across Ontario.
She heads up the Real Estate Investment Financing practice within CENTUM Streetwise Mortgages (www.streetwisemortgages.com); one of Canada's Top 75 Brokerages as ranked by Canadian Mortgage Professionals for several years and an award-winning mortgage brokerage with over $1.8 Billion dollars in funded mortgages since inception.
Dalia helped many Real Estate investors kick start their investment plans as well as take their portfolios to the next level. Sophisticated portfolio planning coupled with solid implementation of financing strategies are the backbones of Dalia's and CENTUM Streetwise Mortgages' approach to servicing the evolving needs of Real Estate investors.
Dalia’s clients range from rookie investors who are starting out to sophisticated investors with multi-million-dollar portfolios. Her lending practice covers the following strategies, structures and asset classes within Real Estate including:
- Investment strategies - Buy/Hold, Renovations, Construction Financing, Rent to own, Student Rentals, Flipping, Land development and private lending
- Asset Classes - Residential, multi residential, Commercial, Mixed use and Land
- Structures - Corporations, Joint Ventures and Personal Holdings